Accompanied by a lively local guide loaded with insider knowledge of cuisine, lesser-known attractions and the history of Prague, take the 4-hour Eating Prague Walking and Tasting Tour through the heart of the city.
Rick Steves said of this tour: “A ten-stops-in-four-hours, movable lunch feast!”
- Meet chefs and locals from the city’s culinary community
- Take a private tour & a pint at Novoměstský Pivovar, a working brewery
- Try Prague’s famous open-face sandwiches
- Stop in for soup at restaurant Zvonice
- Indulge in 50 flavors of hot chocolate & traditional Czech desserts
- Watch the action at a famous butchery
- Drink in the history and the grub at century-old Cafe Louvre
- Explore lesser-known churches, galleries and historic sites on side streets
- Maximum 12 people
- Mondays through Saturdays departing at 11 a.m.
Expatz.cz said, “Eating Prague is an affordable tour that’s ideal for hungry tourists who seek a peek into Prague’s burgeoning food scene.”