The newly refurbished, 88-passenger S.S. Legacy, a replica coastal steamer sails weeklong, 1,000-mile river cruises on the Columbia and Snake Rivers, roundtrip from Portland, Oregon.
Among the onboard historians and guides is Todd Weber, an expert in Lewis and Clark and early American history, who joins Fall departures in 2015, presenting the fascinating details of Lewis and Clark’s expedition along the rivers. (Explorers, Lewis & Clark with Todd Weber: October 31, November 7, 2015)
- Shore excursions to museums, forts, and wineries included!
- Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area & Multnomah Falls
- Transit eight locks and tour the Bonneville Dam Visitor Center
- Speed boat into Hells Canyon
- Storied past of the Nez Perce Native Americans
- Early American pioneer history on tours at Fort Clatsop & Fort Walla Walla
- Victorian Astoria & the Columbia River Maritime Museum
- Maryhill Museum & the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center
- Private tour & tasting at a Washington winery
- Retrace the epic journey of the Lewis & Clark Expedition
The company’s fleet of 8 vessels carries 22-88 guests in Alaska, Hawaiian Islands, Mexico’s Sea of Cortés, Columbia & Snake Rivers, and Coastal Washington & British Columbia. Un-Cruise Adventures is a member of Trusted Adventures, a consortium of travel companies that are dedicated to the highest standards of small-group travel and to giving back to the places visited.